- Retired 'tec still on the trail of a killer in black Inverness Courier, 30 th December 1994
- Still on the trail of killers Inverness Courier, 1 st December 1995
- Panthers and pumas beware, humans are watching Scotland on Sunday, 12 th January 1997
- Big Cats Inverness Courier, 22 nd August 1997
- Puma like creature caught on video camera The Herald, 17 th November 1997
- Is this the cougar of Coupar Daily Mail, 17 th November 1997
- Beast of Fife The Sun, 17 th November 1997
- The big cat of Cupar is finally caught in the frame The Scotsman, 17 th November 1997
- Video clue in big cat hunt Daily Record, 17 th November 1997
- Puma sightings reinforces Highland reports Inverness Courier, 21 st November 1997
- Another big cat sighting reported Dundee Courier and Advertiser, 30 th April 1998
- Mystery animal 100 yards from homes source unknown, September 1998
- Big cat sighting in north of Fife Dundee Evening Telegraph, 8 th September 1998
- Big cat seen at Letham Dundee Courier, 8 th September 1998
- Cat sightings prompts warning to ramblers Dundee Courier, 17 th April 1999
- Big cat sighting sparks lambing time alert, Inverness Courier, 2 nd May 2000
- Boblainy beast strikes, Kiltarlity News July 2000
- Beware of the Big Cats, Yowie Hunters, 5 th September 2000
- Police investigate latest sighting of 'big cat' Dundee Courier, 2 nd March 2001
- In search of the big cats Press and Journal, 30 th April 2001
- Angus and Fife "big cat" hot spots Dundee Evening Telegraph, 24 th May 2001
- Another Fife 'Big cat' Sighting Dundee Evening Telegraph, 19 th June 2001
- Big Cats in the Borders Hawick News, 23 rd November 2001
- Big Cats in the Borders Non-native cat sightings, 30 th November 2001
- Big cat sightings in Fife Dundee Evening Telegraph, 30 th November 2001
- Possibly five cats in Fife The Courier, 7 th January 2002
- The Big Cats are out there - all 150 of them Sunday Post, 20 th January 2002
- 'Whatever it was I don't know. But this was no pussycat' Sunday Herald, 20 th January 2002
- BBC Newsnight Scotland documentary with Phil Crosby, Mike Inglis and George Redpath of Scottish Big Cats, featuring interviews of Robert Taylor, Doris Moore and Dr Andrew Kitchener. 28 th January 2002
- Beasts on the prowl Scotsman, 2 nd February 2002
- Cats of 99 tales Press and Journal, 5 th March 2002
- Discovery Of Giant Cat's Body Leaves Experts At Loggerheads Press and Journal, 1 st May 2002
- La découverte du corps d'un "Big Cat" divise les experts Press and Journal, 2 nd May 2002
- Big Cat Carcass found Nessies' Loch Ness Times, 10 th August 2002
- Scotland's 1,000 big cat sightings Scotsman, 2 nd September 2002
- 1,000 Sightings of Big Cats Rampant Scotland, 7 th September 2002
- See what happens when you ban hunting.? Election Analyst, 10 th September 2002
- Police Officer's Big Cat Sighting Courier, 23 rd September 2002
- Big cats now on the 'net' Border Telegraph, 8 th October 2002
- Couple are now big cat believers Dundee Courier, 10 th October 2002
- Big cats now on the 'net' Peebleshire News, 11 th October 2002
- Escaped "lynx" could starve to death West Sound Radio, 27 th November 2002
- Fears for escaped "lynx" Borders TV News, 28 th November 2002
- Fears grow for safety of lynx Galloway News, 9 th December 2002
- Cardrona big cat mystery unsolved as experts fails to idenify creature Southern Reporter, 24 th December 2002
- Wild cries send terror through sleepy coastal town The Herald, 24 th December 2002
- Police warning concerning mystery big cat Press and Journal, 24 th December 2002
- Find the phantom menace Daily Record, 24 th December 2002
- Ardrossan big cat 'could now be miles away' The Herald, 26 th December 2002
- Observation d'un Grand Chat albinos en Ecosse Daily Record, 28 th December 2002
- Claws for concern as big cats move in Edinburgh Evening News, 22 nd January 2003
- Panther story draws attention internationally Chincoteague Beacon, 6 th February 2003
- Vet Claims he has proof of big cats Sunday Post, 13 th April 2003.
- Vet Convinced That His Discovery Offers Conclusive Proof Of Big Cat Existence Press and Journal, 15 th April 2003.
- More Buddies Spot The Mystery Big Cat Paisley Daily Express, 29 th May 2003
- The Beast of Braemar Sunday Mail, 15 th June 2003
- Big cats are out there all right Sunday Post, 13 th July 2003
- Interview with Reuel Chisholm BBC Radio Foyle 22 nd August 2003.
- Big cat body becomes a charity Dundee Courier, 26 th August 2003.
- Big Cat Trust left purring over award of charitable status Inverness Courier, 26 th August 2003.
- 'Big Cat' Spotted Twice By Holidaymakers Press and Journal, 27 th August 2003.
- Boost for big cats research project Northern Scot, 4 th September 2003.
- The Purr-fect Place to Spot a Big Cat Aberdeen Evening Express, 13 th September 2003.
- Driver startled as mystery black beast runs out in front of his truck Press and Journal, 9 th October 2003.
- Cat Sighting reported in Fife Dundee Courier, 4 th November 2003.
- Reports of 'big cat' sightings flood in Dundee Courier, 8 th November 2003.
- Panther? or Kellas Cat? Dunoon Observer and Argyllshire Standard, 28 th November 2003.
- Big cat mystery deepens Glasgow Evening Telegraph, 19 th December 2003.
- An interview with Christina de Kéroualle Translated from L'histoire, January 2004.
- The cat came back Fortean Times, January 2004.
- Panther Left Me Panting Daily Record, 16 th January 2004.
- Large cats could live unnoticed in Buchan admits wildlife expert Buchan Observer, 28 th January 2004.
- Dog walker crosses path of 'big cat' in city wood Press and Journal, 16 th February 2004.
- Interview with Fran Lockhart BBC Radio Scotland 16 th February 2004.
- An Interview with Dr Christina de Kéroualle, Publications Officer of
The Scottish Big Cat Trust The Web Host Company, 22 nd June 2004.
- Interview with Fran Lockhart and John Cathcart, BBC Radio Scotland, Grassroots 1 st July 2004.
- The myth of the big cat hunt Scottish Dail Mail, 1 st July 2004
- Big cat flap gives paws for thought Scotsman, 23 rd June 2005
- The Beast of Buchan Scotsman, 24 th December 2006